The ‘Tour Challenge’
Follow in the peddle strokes of Merckx, Indurain, Hinault & Froome. If you love your road cycling then ask yourself if you are up to the ‘Tour Challenge’!
Summary: A one-week stay in Sainte Foy, French Alps, courtesy of Venture Sun in a luxury en suite room (half board). All inclusive for £1,350pp.
Each day will comprise a famous stage from the Tour de France, by the end of the week you will have cycled 475km and climbed 16,967m in just six days. A mid-week day off will include a family walk in the forest to rest your legs and mountain picnic with stunning views of the Mont Pourri glacier.
Breakfast and dinner each day will be in the Black Diamond Lodge, beer & house wine in the evening will be complimentary! Lunch will be taken at a restaurant or cafe half way through the ride.
There is a complimentary swimming pool and spa facility available, with sauna and hot tub, plus four outdoor Jacuzzi’s with terrific views of the Isere Valley.
There will also be a therapist available that may be booked for massage treatments & reflexology.
Wives, partners and children are welcome, we have crèche facilities available from 9:00am – 5:00pm.
(Tour de France 2009) Ste Foy – Col du Petite St Bernard
- Total ascent 2,568m
- 6km to 23km 6.3% av grade, 34km to 47km 6% av grade, 63km to 69km 8% av grade
(Tour de France 1996) Ste Foy – Arc 2000
- Total ascent 2,473m
- 16km to 30km 9.4% av grade, 45km – 57km 4% av grade, 59km – 61km 15% av grade
(Tour de France 1969 – 2013, 24 visits) La Lechere – Col de la Madeleine
- Total ascent 3,611m
- 1km to 26km 6% av grade, 46km to 65km 7.8% av grade
(Tour de France 1984, 1995, 2002) Ste Foy – La Plagne
- Total ascent 2,090m
- 24km to 37km 6% av grade, 56km to 61km 1.6% av grade, 62km to 75km 5.4% av grade
(Tour de France 1996) Ste Foy – Cormet de Roseland
- Total ascent 3,925m
- 17km to 37km 5.8% av grade, 54km to 70km 7% ave grade, 90km to 93km 2.7% av grade & 95km to 107km 5.3% av grade.
(Tour de France 1963, 1996, 2007) Ste Foy – Col de I’Iseran
- Total ascent 2,300m
- 3km to 39km 4% av grade, 64km to 66km 2% av grade
Register & Join the Tour
Contact Mark Livesey at firstname.lastname@example.org or on tel: +44(0)7789 912 858 to register.
First come-first served, subject to availability.